This is the bagged plaster based ready machine applied plaster, which may be applied directly on the materials such as brick, concrete, exposed concrete, aerated concrete, pumice concrete, etc.
Technical Specifications and the TSE Standard (Turkish Standard Institute)
|Physical Form||White powder|
|Plaster/Water Rate||10 kg to 5.5-6 liters of water|
|Usage Period||130-180 minutes|
|Freezing Period||250-300 minutes|
|Consumption amount||9.0-9,5 Kg/m3(at each 1 cm thickness)|
|Resistance||2,5 N/mm2 (4x4x16 blocks)|
|Flexural Strength||1,0 N/mm2 (4x4x16 blocks)|
|Dry unit weight||730-800 Kg/m3|
|Reaction to fire||A1 (According to TS EN 13279 - 1)|
|Standard||13279-1,2 ( Type B4, applied with spraying)|
The Surface and the Setting to be Applied
• It should be free of dirty material such as dust, oil and paint.
• The surfaces such as extremely dry, hot and highly absorbent should be moisturized with water.
• The surface of the ceilings should be roughened before applying the plaster or undercoated with a material to ensure attachment of the mortar.
• It should be paid attention that there is no air current and air circulation at the atmosphere during application.
• The application temperature should be between +5 and +40 ˚C.
Appropriate amount of plaster is prepared (5,5-6 liters of water / 10 kg makonat)in the plastering machine. The application thickness is determined with the help of an annular according to the smoothness of the surface. The mortar is flatted through surface finishing. When the surface starts hardening, it is flatted with the help of a steel trowel. When a light pressure is applied on the surface, if it does not subside, trifilling process can be started. After trifilling process, polishing is made again with a steel trowel and the surface is made ready for painting.
Packaging & delivery
Polypropylene bags of 35 kg ( ± 2 %)
In case of Cash payment, minimum order is 10 containers.
In case of L/C payment, minimum order quantity is 15 containers.
At most 15 bags should be stockpiled one on another at a dry place; the bags must not be in contact with the floor and they must be stored protected from humidity and condensation. They must be used within 9 months after production date.
*Please feel free to place a quote with us or contact us for any information regarding products, payment and shipment.
- Brand: Onatgyps
- Product Code: OMP
- Availability: Pre-Order